· Build server-side Java components that power UX and client experiences of many types
· Design and build server-side components that seamlessly run on-premises and on cloud platforms
· Work collaboratively with other teams across the engineering group to understand requirements and incorporate them into the software
· Apply good software design and development practices in daily activities
· Write comprehensive technical design specifications and support documentation
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 3 or more years of experience writing code using languages such as J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
· Hands-on experience with Java Spring MVC is compulsory
· Java Struts, Spring, and hibernate framework
· Deep knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL preferred)
· Experience with AWS S3, EC2, RDS
· Experience with Agile programming with scrum, code reviews, rapid iteration
· Git and Github experience.
· Show URLs for your work, projects you’re proud of on GitHub in your resumes, answers on Stack Overflow, or sample code are ways to impress in advance.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills and cultural empathy
· Ability to work independently and under pressure
· Strong team player with hands-on personality, ability to multitask
· Good problem-solving skills, attention to details, proactive and organized